Friday, February 27, 2009

BFS #122 - Say It With Flowers!(FTD)




Memory Verse - II Corinthians 4:18 - While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Introduction - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; isn’t that what we’ve always been told. I find beauty in many things and in most people. There’s beauty in a flower, according to FTD as well, there’s beauty in trees, animals, people, and I’d have to say, as I’m sure that most people agree that there’s beauty in watching a child grow.

Assignment - Look around your space, look into your heart and share the beauty you see or feel with the rest of us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoy the beauty of God's creation.

My daughter found this frog/tadpole on a camping trip.

The frog was found on the same trip.

The Atlantic Ocean.


My son loves tigers!


My daughter adores dolphins!

My family!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, Janel!

    I'm a nature buff, too. Your ocean looks a lot like mine -- but I think it's a little blue-er...and colder!!! ;^)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was taken in January so I bet it was colder. lol

    ReplyDelete